How to clear the Magento cache?
When you need to change in Magento for example modifying code files, then it is important to clear the cache in order for the changes to become visible.
Yes, there are two ways you may find to clear the cache in Magento:
Through the Magento Admin Panel
1. Log in to your Admin Panel account
2. Go to the System -> Cache Management section
3. Click on the Flush Magento Cache button
Using SSH/FTP or the cPanel File Manager
1. Delete the contents of the var/cache/ folder using the following SSH command (MUST be executed from your Magento base directory):
rm -rf var/cache/*
1. Delete the folder var/cache/ through your FTP client or using the cPanel File Manager.