Share our work with your friends
Royex Technologies (https://www.royex.ae) is a Mobile apps and Website Development Company based in Dubai. We are looking for a salesperson who can join immediately.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate new business for the company and able to close the existing lead.
● Basic Salary (Upon Discussion) + Sales Commission (2% to 4%)
Compensation & Other Benefits
● Mobile bill, Tour allowance & Health Insurance
● Salary Review: Yearly
The ideal candidate must have the following:
● Creating new customers is the prime responsibility of this post.
● Relevant working experience and should have a keen interest in the Web
Development and Mobile application development.
● Needs to have contemporary knowledge and experience on different Digital
Marketing Platforms, CRM System and Sales Pipeline Software.
● To lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new
business for the company.
● Strong communication skills.
● Must have strong attention to detail and be highly organized.
● A focused and motivated individual who is highly organized, able to hit targets, and
can manage their own time effectively.
● Knowing competitor sales policies and procedures to update company sales policy
to meet the challenges of the competitors.
● Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
● Excellent presentation skills and verbal communication in English.
● A presentable and should carry an outgoing personality.
● Focused and goal-oriented.
● Achieve sales targets on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
● Preparing sales information, analysis, and reports to meet deadlines.
● Negotiating contracts and packages
● Should Have Convincing Capacity
● Research, identify and target prospective clients.
● Make contact with prospects via the most appropriate means and build
● Attend face-to-face meetings and presentations as required.
● Create tailored proposals based on prospective client needs and requirements.
● Produce tender documents for new business opportunities and present them in a pitch scenario.
● Account management clients and keep in regular contact.
● Coordinate and Provide general support to his team as required.
● Develop new relationships in an effort to grow the business.
● Help the company expand and maintain existing business.
● Any other task assigned by the management.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
● 2 years' prior industry-related business development experience.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● Must have a background in digital marketing/web development.