Vector by Anki : A personal Robot who hangs out & helps out with Amazon Alexa Built-In
This cute Vector is a clever, quite personable robot and it is equipped with Amazon Alexa (Launching December 17). This vector’s ability is to help out has just grown by leaps and bounds.
Vector is available right now in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Alexa integration is planned for the UK early next year with other markets to follow.
The new Alexa update is an upgrade to Vector's abilities and creates a rolling Alexa — a smart speaker than can move under its own power, with someone as they go from room to room.
- How to develop a mobileapp for hospital
- Lenovo shows off the world’s first ‘Foldable PC’
- Vector by Anki : A personal Robot who hangs out & helps out with Amazon Alexa Built-In
- How to create an app like Netflix and what will be the development cost of it?
- Google I/O 2019: Top 10 announcements you need to know!