Share our work with your friends
The future shopping system : Shopping Without Leaving Your Car
This future e-commerce service will help those people who cannot afford to waste time searching for and choosing goods in the usual hypermarket. Let's take a closer look at future shopping system.
Entering to the store by car, a buyer makes a choice and puts the products on the transport tape. Like other markets, they have dozens of identical products under different brands, and all products undergo rigorous selection before being sold.
This will help us to shorten our time. The store has already selected the best products, and the buyer can only decide what products he needs to buy now.
After paying to the cashier, they will put the goods in packages and place them in the trunk of the car, or, if the purchase will be small, they will pass to the buyer through the window. Shopping was a success, and instead of long hours of walking around an ordinary supermarket, no more than 5 minutes were spent on purchases.
- How to develop a mobileapp for hospital
- Lenovo shows off the world’s first ‘Foldable PC’
- Vector by Anki : A personal Robot who hangs out & helps out with Amazon Alexa Built-In
- How to create an app like Netflix and what will be the development cost of it?
- Google I/O 2019: Top 10 announcements you need to know!