Share our work with your friends
Spread these 10 Inspirational quotes that UX design matters
We always believe that a motivated designer can be a successful designer. Passion is a matter that drives us everyday at work.
(1) “UI is the saddle, the stirrups, & the reins. UX is the feeling you get being able to ride the horse.” — Dain Miller, Web Developer
UX and UI are linked with each other. But both have separate roles in design.
(2) “Design is everywhere. From the dress you’re wearing to the smartphone you’re holding, it’s design.” — Samadara Ginige, Designer and Developer
The simplest everyday objects, from architecture to fashion virtually everything has been designed for human use. Design really is everywhere.
(3) “Design isn’t finished until somebody is using it.” — Brenda Laurel, PhD, Independent Scholar
Design is all about nothing without using it by people and if a product isn’t fully able to serve the actual purpose of it, the design process is totally incomplete.
(4) “Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.”— Robert L. Peters, Graphic Designer
In a business setting, design shapes the entire brand and even the company culture.
(5) “If you think good design is expensive, you should look at the cost of bad design.”— Dr. Ralf Speth, Chief Executive Officer, Jaguar Land Rover
Good design is always a center point of the task. The best design costs more than simple design. You can not ignore the value of design.
(6) “When UX doesn’t consider ALL users, shouldn’t it be known as “SOME User Experience” or… SUX?” — Billy Gregory, Senior Accessibility Engineer
Good UX is all about making technology user-friendly and accessible and this must include every segment of the population.
(7) “The next big thing is the one that makes the last big thing usable.”— Blake Ross, Co-creator of Mozilla Firefox
(8) “Rule of thumb for UX: More options, more problems.”— Scott Belsky, Chief Product Officer
Simplicity always the best. As Albert Einstein famously said, “Any darn fool can make something complex; it takes a genius to make something simple.”
(9) “People ignore design that ignores people.”— Frank Chimero, Designer
What are the goals? What are their challenges? What motivates them and how do they can move? An important part of design is to getting know the target audience.
(10) “How do I explain what I do at a party? The short version is that I say I humanize technology.” — Fred Beecher, Director of UX, The Nerdery