Share our work with your friends
[NEWS] Royex Technologies To Develop eCommerce Platform For Snowhite Garments
Snowhite Garments, one of the leading men’s clothing retail chains, has chosen Royex Technologies as it’s technological partner to develop an eCommerce platform for its store.
This comes as no surprise as the recent shift to online shopping due to the Covid pandemic has become widespread everywhere. The online retail industry is a very competitive arena and the stakes are higher than ever before.
A big component of an online retail store is choosing the right eCommerce platform. This choice becomes hard as there are over 350 eCommerce platforms available in the market. An eCommerce platform allows you to manage your website, operations, sales, and marketing. The features required need to be customized on the needs of the business.
Hence, a custom eCommerce platform will have exactly those features that will efficiently allow one to run their online store. Royex Technologies is proud to have Snowhite as one of its esteemed clients.
Snowhite is the largest men’s retail showroom chain in the Gulf operating for the past 33 years across 35 branches in five Middle East countries - UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, and Qatar. Snowhite has the largest collection of trousers, shirts, t-shirts, formal attire, jeans, belts, and other accessories.
We hope this partnership with Snowhite Garments will usher in a new era of success for both and we can grow from here together.
Leave A Comment
- Scaling New Heights: Empowering Data Analytics with Microsoft Fabric
- Microsoft Build 2023: Empowering Developers with AI, Cross-Platform Development, and Open Source
- Is Your Mobile App Running Slow? Uncover the Reasons and Tips for Improved Performance
- Maximize Profitability: Essential Tips for Boosting Your Ecommerce Business's Bottom Line
- Mastering Ecommerce on Social Media: A Comprehensive Guide to Thriving Online