Share our work with your friends
Mobile Marketing Statistics to Help You Plan for 2018
We assume that how significant mobile marketing is for our business nowadays. Mobile marketing is an inseparable part of any marketing campaign. Creating the exceptional mobile experience for consumers is turning out to be a great challenge for every brand and marketing agency today. Here, we have put together some of the most insightful mobile marketing statistics for 2018 to help marketers. Let’s explore it and beef up our mobile campaign strategies.
(1) 40% Of Mobile Searches Have Local Intent.
(2) 70% Of Consumers Delete Emails Immediately That Don’t provide Well On A Mobile Device.
(3) Mobile Offers are Redeemed 10x More Frequently Than Print Offers.
(4) As of Q1 of 2017, Samsung was the main mobile phone creator (with a 22.8% offer) trailed by Apple and Huawei.
(5) 5-5.1-inch is the most utilized screen estimate, 720 x 1280 is the most utilized screen resolutions.
(6) 48% of millennial's view video exclusively on their mobile phones.
(7) Website that load in five seconds on mobile see 25% more ad visibility and 70% longer session length.
(8) 79% of individuals utilize their mobile phone for perusing email - a higher rate than the individuals who use it for making calls.
Royex Technologies is a leading Mobile App Development Company in Dubai. Royex offers Mobile App Development services with affordable price. If you want to develop Mobile App you may contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +971566027916