Lenovo shows off the world’s first ‘Foldable PC’
This new creation in mobile tech world has some familiar features like an OLED screen and Bluetooth keyboard.
The Folding phones are already being pitched as the next big wave of tech, and whether or not that turns out to be true. Lenovo has just brought world’s first “foldable PC”
“This is not a phone, tablet, or familiar hybrid,” the company wrote in a press release announcing the device. “This is a full-fledged laptop with a foldable screen.” The company says it plans to begin selling the foldable laptop in 2020.
The company has shared is that the foldable laptop will be a member of the ThinkPad X1 family and an Intel processor will power it. Lenovo also revealed that it is developed with 13.3-inch 2K OLED display as part of a partnership with LG.
- How to develop a mobileapp for hospital
- Lenovo shows off the world’s first ‘Foldable PC’
- Vector by Anki : A personal Robot who hangs out & helps out with Amazon Alexa Built-In
- How to create an app like Netflix and what will be the development cost of it?
- Google I/O 2019: Top 10 announcements you need to know!