Be together in the moment with Google Duo
Monologuing by Dr. Maya Angelou, Google has taken the opportunity to bring the Google Duo to the world in a new image. Whatever happens, people now can share their moments with their friends and family by using a simple video calling app “Google Duo”.
The promotion begins with American famous poet,single as well as civil rights activist Angelou Maya shows up on-screen and monologs that
“ “I am grateful to have been loved and to be loved now and to be able to love, because that liberates. Love liberates. It doesn’t just hold—that’s ego. Love liberates. It doesn’t bind. Love says, ‘I love you. I love you if you’re in China. I love you if you’re across town. I love you if you’re in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you. I’d like to have your arms around me. I’d like to hear your voice in my ear. But that’s not possible now, so I love you. Go.'”
Google Duo are available on Android and iOS mobile phones, PCs, tablets, and Smart Displays, so you'll never miss another minute with any of your loved ones.
By the Knock Knock feature, people can see live video whom he was calling a few minutes ago. So you are not actually apart from one another.
Unite every who matter most, notwithstanding when you're separated, with video calling. This feeling is like to make everyone happy.
- Importance of Product Packaging in This New Age of Ecommerce Business
- AWS Summit Bahrain 2019 - Bringing Technologists Together
- Why is it necessary to have an event management platform like Eventbrite in Dubai?
- How to choose the right design agency for your company in Dubai
- How much does it cost to develop an on-demand service application like UrbanClap?