Share our work with your friends
Amazon picks Bahrain as its new “Data Destination”
Economic Development Board of Bahrain appeared with an innovative and strategized way to make the Kingdom’s superior telecom connectivity and IT knowledge pool in its pursuit for the status of a regional FinTech hub.
EDB has recently rebuked a deal with Amazon to establish Bahrain as a data destination for the retail and cloud giant.
Khalid Al Rumaihi, the Chief Executive of EDB, briefly touched upon this new deal with Amazon during his speech at the 10th annual conference of chartered accountants of India on November 24, 2018.
Several other prominent speakers joined Rumaihi from across Bahrain at the Bahrain chapter of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (BCICAI) event featuring a diverse international audience. Other notable Bahraini personalities to have participated in the event include Dr. Adel Hubail, CEO of Bahrain Commercial Facilities, and Murad Ali Murad, the first cost accountant in the Kingdom and an influencer in the banking sector.
Rumaihi also applauded the role of chartered accountants for their contributions in the making of a new, modern, and economically prosperous Bahrain.
- Why is it necessary to have an event management platform like Eventbrite in Dubai?
- How to choose the right design agency for your company in Dubai
- How much does it cost to develop an on-demand service application like UrbanClap?
- What will be the cost to develop an e-commerce site like noon.com in Magento?
- Popular E-Commerce development platforms used in UAE and their development cost