A New Transport "Skypods" In Dubai
SkyWay is an elevated over ground high-speed, urban and cargo transport system by which traffic is arranged on a track structure that is specially designed with pre-stressed rails that are stretched between anchor supports. The rolling stock speed can compete with that of the airplane and its traffic is controlled automatically.
SkyWay technological advances the aim to solve ever-increasing transport problems such as traffic jams and consequently increased travel time, eliminate heavy mortality as a result of traffic accidents and avoid deterioration of the ecological situation.
The main advantages are economic efficiency, environmental friendliness, durability, reliability, safety and, consequently, high market competitiveness.
- How to develop a mobileapp for hospital
- Lenovo shows off the world’s first ‘Foldable PC’
- Vector by Anki : A personal Robot who hangs out & helps out with Amazon Alexa Built-In
- How to create an app like Netflix and what will be the development cost of it?
- Google I/O 2019: Top 10 announcements you need to know!