10 Mobile Marketing Statistics to Help You Plan for 2018
Since the last few years, we can notice that how a smartphone control day to day lifestyle. So marketers are now focusing on mobile marketing at an increasing rate.
Mobile marketing utilizes multiple distribution channels to promote products and services via mobile devices, such as tablets and smartphones. We hope that this article is aimed at helping you make some of better decisions about your 2018 mobile marketing strategies.
(1) As of March 2017, 80% of top Alexa websites were mobile adaptive.
Every marketer has the desire to make their website in a good performance. Anf for this reason, it needs to be optimized for mobile.
(2) 51% of all digital ad budgets in 2016 were spent on mobile.
Today’s world is a competitive world. Every business has its competitor. Marketers and advertisers are heavily investing in mobile for competition. If we want to stay competitive, we need to have a mobile optimization or marketing strategy in place.
(3) By 2019, mobile advertising is expected to represent 72% of all U.S. digital ad spending.
Mobile advertising is a subset of mobile marketing. A statistic shows that mobile advertising is expected to represent 72% of all U.S. digital ad spending in 2019.
(4) 70% of people report disliking mobile ads.
Because of excessive advertisement, Mobile ad blocking rose 90 percent in the last few years.
(5) By 2018, American adults are expected to spend on average 3 hours and 23 minutes on nonvoice mobile media.
It has increased steadily every year since.
(6) 80% of internet users own a smartphone.
It is a good news for companies with a mobile marketing strategy. A research has found that In 2014, 67.6 percent of U.S. mobile phone users owned and used a smartphone. It has increased in every year.
(7) 48% of consumers start mobile research with a search engine --but 33% go directly to the site they want.
This is the reason why we want to produce valuable content. This makes it easy for buyer person to find us in online. We also need to optimize for mobile search results.
(8) Users spend on average 69% of their media time on smartphones.
As a marketer, one needs to align with the buyer's behavior. With more than half of people consuming media via smartphones, they need to make sure their offers the best experience possible.
(9) Google drives 96% of mobile search traffic, followed by Yahoo at 2% and Bing at 1%.
Remember that if we want to increase our mobile search traffic, we should optimize for Google on smaller screen sizes. That means truncated titles, meta-descriptions, and careful consideration of Google AMP.
(10) Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites.
Provide a great experience in your app and handle your marketing on the web.
- Unlocking Growth: How Development Plays a Critical Role in Scaling Your Ecommerce Business
- When Is a Custom Ecommerce Website Development Necessary for Your Business?
- The Truth About Cheap vs. Costly Ecommerce Development: What Your Business Really Needs
- Top 5 Essential Mobile Apps Every Entrepreneur Should Use
- UK Health Startup Hunna Technology First To Appoint AI As CEO In Europe