10 best Mobile marketing statistics : Make plan for your 2018 year
This year is approaching quickly. It means this is the perfect time to look at the 2018 mobile marketing statistics and trends. A lot has changed in mobile industry.
What is this Mobile marketing?
Mobile marketing is a multichannel advertising concentrated to target clients on Smartphones Tablets and other helpful gadgets. It's no longer a question that how important mobile marketing is. You must need to have a solid plan to target your customers by your mobile marketing.
Discover the 10 best mobile marketing statistics that will help you to reach your goals this 2018.
(1) 33% of consumers start mobile research with a branded website, only 26% with a mobile app.
Because of this statistics, we want to produce valuable content to make our brand the authority in our niche.
(2) 80% of social media time is spent on a mobile device.
Make sure your social media content such as graphics, thumbnails etc. look great on mobile. People are much more likely to see it there than on desktop.
(3) Pinterest is the most mobile social network and 64% of its referred traffic comes from either smartphones or tablet devices.
Facebook and Twitter get all the attention, but companies targeting mobile users should look to attract them on Pinterest as well.
(4) Over 50% of smartphone users grab their smartphone immediately after waking up.
Remember this statistics when one wants to schedule content or send emails. Your morning posts get more viewers on mobile.
(5) 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly-designed mobile site.
Mobile presence is the highlight of a mobile site. A poor mobile presence will make your organization look unprofessional and out of touch with the modern consumer. So optimize for mobile to make the right impression.
(6) The two most popular ways companies are optimizing for mobile are 1. using a simple template that works for all devices (52%) and 2. creating a mobile responsive email template (39%).
Smart businesses optimize every aspect of their emails to generate more leads and increase their conversions.
(7) 68% of companies have integrated mobile marketing into their overall marketing strategy.
Mobile marketing is profitable and should not be ignored.
(8) 71% of marketers believe mobile marketing is core to their business.
Mobile marketing is the top priority and it has shown to have a high ROI.
(9) 58% of companies surveyed have a dedicated mobile marketing team.
If you have the resources, it makes sense to have a team of people with an expertise in mobile marketing to get the most benefit from your marketing efforts.
(10) Google says 61% of users are unlikely to return to a mobile site they had trouble accessing and 40% visit a competitor’s site instead.
Not only are you turning away potential customers, but you're sending them straight to your competitors that provide a better mobile experience.
- Why is it necessary to have an event management platform like Eventbrite in Dubai?
- How to choose the right design agency for your company in Dubai
- How much does it cost to develop an on-demand service application like UrbanClap?
- What will be the cost to develop an e-commerce site like noon.com in Magento?
- Popular E-Commerce development platforms used in UAE and their development cost