Latest Mobile Marketing Statistics Tips for 2018
If your year 2017 strategies did not include mobile website optimization, you better include these 10 strategies for 2018. Update your business goal with the latest marketing tips. We bet you these will help you to boost your business. These 10 mobile marketing statistics will show you why you need to invest in a mobile marketing strategy in 2018 and give you the insight to do.
(1) Tablets account for the highest add-to-cart rates on eCommerce websites at 8.58%.
An online retailer should give extra attention to the design and user experience of the tablet version of the website.
(2) In 2014, smartphones accounted for over 33% of all online traffic compared to tablets at just over 12%.
(3) Mobile email opens have grown by 180% in the last three years.
(4) 83% of mobile users say that a seamless experience across all devices is very important.
(5) 91% of mobile users say that access to content is very important.
(6) Average smartphone conversion rates are up 64% compared to the average desktop conversion rates.
(7) 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site.
(8) 88% of consumers who search for a type of local business on a mobile device call or go to that business within 24 hours.
(9) 83% of B2B marketers said mobile apps were important to content marketing.
(10) By 2018, 8 in 10 email users will likely access their email accounts exclusively from their mobile devices